Access to and use of 'ThePsychometricTest.com' is provided by Global Project Leaders Ltd on the following terms:
1. By using ThePsychometricTest.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ThePsychometricTest.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to ThePsychometricTest.com.
2. Global Project Leaders Ltd may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of ThePsychometricTest.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use ThePsychometricTest.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of ThePsychometricTest.com.
4. All rights, including copyright, in the content of this website are owned by Global Project Leaders Ltd. In accessing these pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Global Project Leaders Ltd.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Global Project Leaders Ltd and/or third parties are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Global Project Leaders Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Global Project Leaders Ltd or any other third party.
6. By taking a test on ThePsychometricTest.com, you agree to grant to Global Project Leaders Ltd, free of charge, permission to aggregate the data with other respondents tests to output aggregate, anonymous statistics.
7. If you do not want to grant Global Project Leaders Ltd the permission set out above in these terms, please do not take a test on ThePsychometricTest.com.
8. ThePsychometricTest.com content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Global Project Leaders Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Global Project Leaders Ltd excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Global Project Leaders Ltd does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Global Project Leaders Ltd is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Global Project Leaders Ltd for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
9. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Global Project Leaders Ltd's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Global Project Leaders Ltd shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ThePsychometricTest.com regardless of the form of action.
10. Global Project Leaders Ltd do not warrant that functions available on ThePsychometricTest.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ThePsychometricTest.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. The failure or delay of Global Project Leaders Ltd to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Global Project Leaders Ltd's right to enforce that right.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
PO Box 1369
Telephone: 0845 2871263